Monday, February 15, 2010

Walkthrough For Pokemon Shiny Gold

A Web of Words


Yesterday - Massimo Citi reading a speech devoted to new books (or LNN) which will be published in the next LibriNuovi 52 (a day in typography) - I thought about how our readings are firmly tied to a period of life, so that reread means returning to those times, try the same emotions, the smells and be heard yet again immersed in the lights of the time. Some novel reminds me of the sound of the brook in the rock garden of Valentino: I went there with my daughter a few months because she is surrounded by the gentle shower, invariably fell asleep in his stroller and I could read quietly, a hand held up the volume, 'other was committed to cradle slowly. Other titles I return the almost unbearable heat of the terrace of my house, the summer of my eighteen years (pretending to study for high school and in the meantime get a tan) ...
remember only important for me. But deep down is true ... and writers talk about books, does nothing but pull always dancing in their memories. So why not treat yourself to look at the past?
When I read it? could become a quick smash my blog and maybe, if I'll be brief and convincing, it could arouse the curiosity of someone else to read.

1. When I read it?

  • Title Willy the blind (in Hearts in Atlantis).
  • Author Stephen King
  • Published in Italy Sperling & Kupfer 2000. On the market.
  • Plot double life of a Vietnam veteran Bill wealthy husband and impeccable guest / Willy the veteran who lives on alms leveraging the guilty conscience of fellow countrymen, condemned to long hours of building and pretend blindness.
  • Emotions: I read it for LN, at home on the couch or walking around the city. I immediately loved, won by the will of atonement polished character. I envied King, I would have written it myself.
  • Then I listened
  • Radiohead (Kid A ) Capossela ( Lyrics crank ) Moby (Play ) Skunk Anansie (Post Orgasmic Chill ), REM ( Up ), Red Hot Chili Peppers (Californication ). E Ligabue ( Scruffs ), Chemical Brothers and baroque music.
  • There was still the old lira, Papi was - not for long - the opposition, in a few months Bush had won by fraud against Al Gore

0 comments:

Post a Comment