Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Closet Pole On An Angled Wall



It is true that feelings of return are difficult to explain . You stay in a parallel world, a place that was yours and that no longer is. So you see places you know, every single corner you think you know, you smell that you had forgotten (also fortunately ...) and breathe in, breathe in what was your world. Everything points out something and there's no way not to think "hey this has happened here, this one here, I ended up here almost under a car, think that a year ago we were here .." and all this in a whirlwind of new emotions, of things to specify, feelings to understand. To me it seems impossible that he has been so long, that seems a moment, and yet an eternity. Trivia? maybe .. but if you ask me how it was back? Rare, strange. That in the end the thing that strikes me most are the pictures with the right light, and how they leave me or I have left something inside .. and I like these images associated with states of mind that will not let me anymore. And that is why I have my posti preferiti, i posti dove mi piace andare per andare :-) giusto per essere accerchiata da queste immagini, magari con la luce del sole delle 7.
In vacanza da una vita, che รจ la mia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment