Thursday, February 21, 2008

How To Make Corker Hair Barretts

Non solo musica

Mother Nature, when it came to distribute the talent was not very generous to me or perhaps, most probably, at that moment I was distracted. I still tried to take advantage of what little talent had provided, at the service of music and poetry.







Besides music, over the years, I approached the dialect poetry, beginning to write some verse in 1998. After getting some valuable prizes in competitions, but most of all, thanks to the approval of Mary Grace who is my most trusted adviser and critic, in 2004 I decided to publish my first monographic work.






The poems that compose it are in chronological order (1998 - 2004). As I wrote in the preface, the poems in this book are not, and are not meant to be works of art it inspired me to be a poet. As I write in 'If' poem of "mine are:

dialect verses rusteghi en zo
taiadi with manarĂ²t
wing bona without many pretensions

but I hope someone reads, you can restore and maintain a moment of serenity and a smile. In addition to
Aires and the TDS, Grace and I go do saltuariamentea evenings of music and poetry in libraries e centri sociali da soli.





Collaborazioni

Saltuariamente ho collaborato con altri gruppi


Suonato dal vivo durante la rappresentazione di una commedia


Con Doc Watson ?
Nell’orchestra dei miracoli


Alla presentazione di libri con Claudio Bridi




spring symposium organized by the Upper Room of Trentino dialect poetry of his friend Elio Fox Piergiorgio Lunelli



In the group of the school band where I work

At the wedding of Alex and Cristian with Rossana






0 comments:

Post a Comment