Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ikusa Suvia Otome Pregnancy Scene

Madrid

trip to Madrid!! a full immersion in art, museums, nightlife and cuisine madrileña! Vale and I we were hosted by a friend who welcomed us in a way absolutely amazing! some really great people! We ate comida typical of Madrid (cocido madrileño) and return the favor for an evening of great hospitality we have launched a sautéed spaghetti alla carbonara ... c steep that if the Spaniards put on the carbonara pizza .... I have to do this photo also made by the clerk yelling "Alcampo ... I saw Guernica! :-) And also Dalí ... me gusta! then do not post go without some 'tourist fiesta! and then we disfrutato la marcha de Madrid, we took carriage driving by the brother of Maria in 3 disc super mega pussy! One above the station of Atocha, one who is a former theater and has 6 floors and there is a last megaterrazza with white sofas .. beautiful! and there we met a guy who did the "Grand Hermano" (GF) absurd to ahahah! already less than zero to me care of the Italian one, let alone the English ... and then there was an old man who I thought was a half-mad and instead is a fairly well known guy in spain called José Golosina ahahahaha but it is not credible a man with a name like that! ok, for the curious dancing with Lola Flores ... Oh well then! :-)
and the last day we Aprovecho machine convertible to Maria and Jose who gave us a tour of Madrid by car ... As you can see from my face and shattered It! that's cool! we also walked next to the stadium and milllllle rascacielos! eheheh! Who knows who cares!
I hope to return the hospitality when Mary comes to visit me in Italy ... even if I do not know if I will live up to Pin cabrio ... maybe if we make a hole in the roof and it takes me like a can of sardines uncovered ....
cmq Madrid is really beautiful, and Vale and I did that just the typical "plan de guiro" or visited the city as the typical Nordic tourists, whitish with a camera around his neck white socks and sandals and straw hat! ! here is the typical picture of guiro ... the photo at Km Zero, where he started counting all the roads of Spain ...

ah music recommendations! listen to "La Oreja de Van Gogh" I like a rough!

"Y es que a veces no puedo que se escapen avoid flying mis mil mariposas que contigo sueñan in a diary Dolenc the CELDA y les abre you are prometen que ves Llorando volverán segundos en la realidad ..."


and now a bit 'of fotoooooooooo












bear the symbol of Madrid and the Plaza Cibeles, where Real Madrid celebrate when he wins something! ah I saw the postcard Cannavaro! hahaha.





and this is the Plaza Mayor ... bueno a bit 'of things I have shown them to you ... smetterño now when you have trouble connecting you tube and you put some guest star ...
1bacio
so much! Miriam

0 comments:

Post a Comment